Phew. Only one more day to go, then I can get back to blogging about random topics again. Not that I don’t love writing challenges, I do, hence the reason I chose this one, but after a while, I start to get bored of structure, ya know?
Let’s see…goals for the next 30 days, which pretty much means the month of June. I’m working a lot so unfortunately I’m not going to have time to do a lot, but here’s what I’m hoping for.
- Finish my Jukai reading. That’s 3 1/2 books. Totally do-able.
- Finalize plans for my birthday, including 2 Spose shows and a trip to Chi-town.
- Get my house organized and get rid of excess crap.
- Sell some of the excess crap I find around the house.
- Get my car in for service.
- Get my cats their shots.
- Spend time outside.
- Keep my Humane Society volunteer hours up.
- Plan some fun “date nights” with JT.
- Get some of my coding CEUs up to date.
And that’s pretty much it. I think 10 goals for a month is plenty. Especially in a month that’s already so busy. June is never a good month for me when it comes to time and money. The checks always seem to be spaced out funny so I don’t have extra cash, and I always work a ton because people start taking more vacation time. Ultimately that works out, because I’m able to catch up on the bills, but it kind of sucks for a few weeks. Pretty excited for what’s to come though, once August rolls around, I’ll be looking for jobs DOWN SOUTH!!! Pretty excited for that if nothing else.